Tuesday, October 14, 2008

TAGGED

Woot~ my first tag from Weiliang and Olala

I was nominated by Olala as the Best Lamest Blog She have ever read
LOL
okie~ here goes the tagging

-RULES-
1. If you’ve been tagged, you can put the logo on your blog.
2. Link the person from whom you received the award.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you’ve nominated.

So here you are, nomination from Ah Lan the Lamer
  1. Brandon aka Ah Don - The Lame Blogger who is Lamer than me
  2. Drey aka Bin Bin - The Most "SENSATION" Blogger
  3. Dixon aka Wolf - The Master of Lame
  4. Jonathan aka Jojo - The Saddest Blogger
  5. Daniel aka Big Cow - The Cow that knows how to blog
  6. Jerwin aka Nothing - The Best Singer who blogs
  7. WeeNee aka Pooh - Cutest Blogger in my bloglist?

No comments:

Pages

About me

Recent Posts

About Me

I dont bite but i like to say lame thing, bear with me and JUST LOL IT