Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Im NAKED

Recently, we have read a GUY posting his ex girlfriend private photos or can i say it NAKED photos in the internet or somewhere public in order to threaten the girl to mend their broken relationship. I was like jaw dropping*saliva dripping*...*i want see that picture also*

Just kidding

WHAT ON EARTH COULD THE BOY DID THIS TO HIS GIRL

well, i was thinking~
if one day, i break up with my girlfriend and she posted it on her blog or somewhere in the internet...

OH MY FREAKING FISH AND CHIPS FROM WESTWOOD

oh ya by the way, fish and chips from Richmond's Place is nicer than Westwood
ok ok~ again

OH MY FREAKING FISH AND CHIPS FROM WESTWOOD

if one day u find a picture of me doing this actionor this actionDont hesitate...
Please report to the police...
i dont want to be hurt like this

SOB

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is it?
where is richmond??
how much per plate??

Dreamz4ever said...

erm...cant remember liaw, laztime i went is around rm 10 i think...
erm...dono hw 2 say the direction..
free i bring u for a ride again...hahha

Pages

About me

Recent Posts

About Me

I dont bite but i like to say lame thing, bear with me and JUST LOL IT