Friday, October 17, 2008

I am the KING


I am the King

as i, Prince Alan defeated King D24 from the Kingdom of Mount ToBong
I declared myself, the King of Mount ToBong

here is the story
It took me 5 minutes to fight with the armies,
they are strong;
they are cunning;
The fortress is damn strong and solid with spines all over it.

BUT

with all my will and power, i took a heavenly made sabre and rushed into the fortress
and stabbed the king's butt.
He yelled and moaned in tears.
with his final breath, he revealed his yellow flesh and surrender with white sheet
to prove that im a brave man
i ate all his flesh

YUM~ YUM~

so here, introducing the previous King of Mount ToBongThe solid fortressThe flesh of the KINGThe corpse of the KING
JUST LOL IT

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sweats...

Pages

About me

Recent Posts

About Me

I dont bite but i like to say lame thing, bear with me and JUST LOL IT