Sunday, October 5, 2008

Evolving

I think i am going to evolve like Pokemon
like this
From thin to FAT
so this is me
BEFORE
AFTER
WHY?
just now had my dad earlier birthday celebration at Topspot aka Carpark Seafood Centre, the place where computer fair held annually.
here are foods i swallowedStir Fried Sweet Potato Leaves with Belacan *thumbs up*Fish Lips SoupStir Fried Ostrich Meat with Ginger *thumbs up*Butter PrawnFried Crab with Butter and Salted Eggs *thumbs up*

I THINK I NEED TO GO TOILET
ANYONE WANT TO JOIN ME???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aduh~
so nice de fooooood
fat jiu fat la~

Dreamz4ever said...

i dont want~ i want my previous body~
muscle muscle 1 *cough*

Pages

About me

Recent Posts

About Me

I dont bite but i like to say lame thing, bear with me and JUST LOL IT