Saturday, December 27, 2008

Weirdo

I think something is haunting my house. Everything around my house is getting weirder and weirder.

All my fish are getting fatter and fatter as I only bought them last week and that time these fish are still a little tweety ikan bilis.

Not only that, my tummy is getting bigger and "rounder" everytime I wake up. Next year, I think i should go and participate in Mr Santa Clause Contest 2009 or even Mr Fat 2009.

But the weirdest thing is, we usually have our ladies finger this big,
BUT

in my house, you can get this big and its almost double your middle finger length.
How astonishing !!!!

1 comment:

Josh.p.Leo.C.k said...

look the same leh... XD put normal size one next to the weirdly-big-sized one la next time ish..

your tummy round round de? woo lai transfer some to me.. i want oso cannot haiz.. T.T

Pages

About me

Recent Posts

About Me

I dont bite but i like to say lame thing, bear with me and JUST LOL IT