Monday, December 1, 2008

I was terribly busy for the last few weeks. Summer Semester aka LAN subjects, St John Ambulance Mass CPR, PSP, peeping girl, squatting in the toilet shouting here and there just because the XXXX dripping out like water and most important, tthinking on how to escape LAN subjects class concentrate in the class. Yesterday was St John Ambulance Mass CPR campaign which is held nationally. Im one of them who involves in teaching the crowds how to kiss a guy/ girl when he/ she faints. A lot of Sleeping Beauty scenes happened yesterday but of course those people weren't kissing real girl or guy but they kissed dummies although they also same like me, wishing to kiss a real girl.
Didn't really have the time to take photos because most of the time i was flirting with girls entertaining the crowds. This is the only photo i took while I'm free.Oh ya, here is another photo taken while this beautiful lady was busy taking blood pressure of her grandma.
WHY SO SERIOUS ?

No comments:

Pages

About me

Recent Posts

About Me

I dont bite but i like to say lame thing, bear with me and JUST LOL IT