Sunday, December 21, 2008

Doulos

The oldest ship in the world after the Titanic, Doulos just set sailed and hell yeah, it arrived at Kuching few weeks ago with pretty, sexy outgoing and outspoken cabin crew. Books are sold there with extremely cheap price and also some Doulos souveneirs.
People mountain people seaBooks and souveneirs are sold hereThe entrance for the 92 years old grandmaThe overall of the sexy grandma, never heard of "old ginger is still the spiciest"?
Overall, it is indeed a good experience for me but one thing that i can't figure it out...
what is GBA

GAMEBOY ADVANCE?

2 comments:

Josh.p.Leo.C.k said...

LOLOLOL when I saw the pic I taught of Game Boy Advance too! lolx :O

Dreamz4ever said...

ceh

Pages

About me

Recent Posts

About Me

I dont bite but i like to say lame thing, bear with me and JUST LOL IT