Sunday, December 21, 2008

Fire Drill

As usual, i attended the attachment in the hospital last night to kill the boredom. This time, it's not like last Saturday which everything was so peaceful that you can easily see the doctors and Medical Assistants singing and shaking their legs, but me and Kui Tai, was so amazed what had happened this morning. After some emergency outings, the hospital received a call from Kuching International Airport aka KIA saying that there is a blaze in the airport.
I was like "what the shell?" Airport is on FIRE???
Wow, first time in my St John Ambulance life i encountered this and to be more precise, IT IS AN EMERGENCY WITH MULTIPLE CASUALTIES !!!!
Ok, we were explained by Medical Assistant that this is only a fire drill and we don't have to be panic.

LOL

Alright, the ambulance part and how fast it goes I think I had explained few posts earlier, so lets move on. Arrived at the scene, my jaw fell down, IT IS DAMN SO HUMONGOUS although it is just a drill. Haiz, lazy to write, let the photos explain it all.

See anything? It is so foggy and smoky so you can't really see anything.The fire truck that carries tonnes of pipes in it and the power of blowing the water out from the big red machine is damn so strong. I wonder, if one day i can't flush my toilet, can i use the pipe to flush my sh*t away?
The rescue team So far, this is the most dangerous and fastest vehicle in Kuching.
This car usually appears in front of you if you cincai park your car either in a restricted zone or danger zone but here comes the strange thing, it parks it in the middle of the road.

Can we summon them for doing so?

2 comments:

Josh.p.Leo.C.k said...

ish the pressure so strong latter the dirty water fly to you OOPS haha

Dreamz4ever said...

Nvm..as long as it cleans my toilet bowl up, i don mind as im lazy to brush my sh*t on the bowl...lol

Pages

About me

Recent Posts

About Me

I dont bite but i like to say lame thing, bear with me and JUST LOL IT