Friday, December 26, 2008

My Christmas

Today is 26 December and I'm still having my Christmas, and i called it

CHRISTMAS CHU ER
which means the second day of Christmas.

This year, I celebrated my raining white Christmas with my love one. I emphasize it. It's LOVE without past tense and ONE without S. Hahaha...

So, i went to church at the morning with my family. Don't know why, this year i was sooooooo OVER EXCITED in church, I mean during the carolling, i actually dance with my father and when it comes to preaching from the priest, you can actually snore like no other business but its a miracle that I sat so still and listen to it. Amen.

Lets fast forward it to the noon part.

I went out with my mother and we shopped like hell. But the best thing I did...


I GOT SWEETS FROM MR SANTA AT EVERISE...


During night time, I shopped at Hock Lee and those who knows me well should know what I'm doing there. Sent HER home after that and...



--THE END--

6 comments:

Johnny said...

i have no freakin idea what u r doing at hock lee...

i dont know...

ah.j said...

keng lor alan~

christmas oso got chu er de -.-

sweat chin~~~~~

feel so cold until i wanna ah chiu ba xD

Dreamz4ever said...

ngaiti...

Wolf Hermit said...

寂寞难耐……

Josh.p.Leo.C.k said...

LOL why suddenly finish one!!! where are all the details! walao no fun! lolx

eherm eherm... (calms down)
hehe happy la over there! haha good good :)

do what there? pak to la! hehe
^
wild guess

Dreamz4ever said...

LOL...sure is fun my christmas...LOL

Pages

About me

Recent Posts

About Me

I dont bite but i like to say lame thing, bear with me and JUST LOL IT