Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Story of FART

FART stands for Functional Approach of Releasing Tension
also means useful way to release stress.

So let me tell you a story about FART.

Once upon a time~ *story usually start like this ba*
Ok lets start...
There are two friends, in fact, they are also partner in work. Let us just name both of them Ah Li and Ah Bu *its better than Ali and Abu ma~* Ah Li has a hobby, a bad one indeed, which is he likes to FART, pangpui la and he likes to fart in front of Ah Bu. One day, Ah Bu really cant stand it anymore, so he told Ah Li,

Ah Bu : Can you stop farting in front of me? Its kinda gross~
Ah Li : Oops...im sorry bout that, i thought you like my fart !
Ah Bu : ...

So after that day, Ah Li never farts in front of Ah Bu but everytime he feels like farting, he will stop walking and shake his buttock. Ah Bu feel strange so he squads down behind Ah Li like thisBut he cant find anything, so he ask Ah Li, what is wrong with you? Why everytime you feel like farting, your butt will shake?

Ah Li said : I TURN IT INTO VIBRATION MODE ARR~

HAHAHAHA

No comments:

Pages

About me

Recent Posts

About Me

I dont bite but i like to say lame thing, bear with me and JUST LOL IT