Monday, September 29, 2008

Ah Ting

This is Ong Ka TING
This is KamunTING where ISA is being used here...
This is Mr Jacob Ting, my respectful lecturer
This is MarkeTING mentioned by Ah Don
This is a late post as it should be posted last Saturday after the marketing test. However, due to some circumstances, it is delayed until today. Finish my marketing test last Saturday. Wasn't too hard but it was not easy too. I had done my part and now it depends on luck whether i can get good result or not. Day after tomorrow is Hari Raya Aidilfitri which means lotsa curries and lemang and also LEMAK waiting for me. I wonder after Hari Raya, my *cough* MUSCULAR *cough* body will change from this
to this

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI

2 comments:

MissUnrevealed said...

haha! skillful in editing pictures huh! good job! and that pig is miss universe worrr...

Dreamz4ever said...

Thats me lah Drey...i din edit the photo

Pages

About me

Recent Posts

About Me

I dont bite but i like to say lame thing, bear with me and JUST LOL IT