Thursday, September 18, 2008

Ah Po Cal Lypse

Ya, end of my day is coming...
LAW and ACCOUNTING test this sat, from miserable 9am til 330pm, sounds like a marathon...
BIG HAIZ...

so this few days besides going to the library behaving like a nerd and acting soooooooo hardworking, *JOHNNY dont laugh*, i also got do some revision at home lah, here is the proof...i have no idea why that 2 comics are on my table, well, you all know lah im a hardworking nerd boy right? So maybe that 2 UFOs were left by my pet dog after he read it, it has nothing to do with me...im innocent~

Here is another proof how hard i study this few nights...ya, a bit run shape...
BLESS ME~



face run shape out

No comments:

Pages

About me

Recent Posts

About Me

I dont bite but i like to say lame thing, bear with me and JUST LOL IT