Sunday, November 16, 2008

Its over

Finished my final exam few days ago. Hell yeah, 3 days for the exam seems like 3 months in jail, not enough sleep, not enough drinks and worst part, waiting to be executed. OK, it just a crap ! Freedom is what i am enjoying now, games, food, girls, gym, novels, and movies. But one word to describe me now
....................
..............
.........
.....
...
..
.
I'm bored

Summer semester is going to start soon, next week i guess. It is just another miserable semester and do believe,

UNTIL UNIVERSITY LEVEL, I STILL NEED TO STUDY PENDIDIKAN MORAL AND MALAYSIAN STUDIES ?

OH MY FREAKING FISH AND CHIPS~

i hate those subjects, never try a single effort to entertain them back to high school, but no choice, they are in front of me and i must love them, eat with them, sleep with them and maybe go to toilet with them. Sounds so ridiculous right? Well, thats my country, my beloved nation.


LOL

No comments:

Pages

About me

Recent Posts

About Me

I dont bite but i like to say lame thing, bear with me and JUST LOL IT