Monday, November 24, 2008

Bon Voyage de Kay ELE

I went to Kuala Lumpur with my mom last week. It is indeed a remarkable experience for me.

WHY ?

I ended my trip with puke and squatting in the toilet for hours.

Cut the crabs...I mean craps and let the party rolls.

Well peoples who know me well think than I'm a voyeur voyager. Thus, budget plane is my choice but it ended up crashing to a miserable mountain.

Luckily I pray to God every night and I was saved from this guy who rushed out from the building with his undies still on. Thank HIM.

Alright the saviour has gone and now I was left alone again and I was ambushed by a worm snake.

Without any hesitation, I showed it my TULAN face and straight away the worm snake crawled back to its tunnel.

Another of my TULAN face

So...

I walk


…walk


…walk


…walk


…walk


C’mon, walk with me

…walk


…walk


…walk


…walk


I haven’t reach yet lah

…walk


…walk


…walk


…walk


Ok lah, this is the place!!!

Let the pictures tell you the rest stories

oh this stupid stuff...i was not allowed to play it cause im too heavy...what the ???
and this one the name looks exactly like my nick...DREAMZ...with 3 cats standing in front of me.
Drey, this is for you...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"oh this stupid stuff...i was not allowed to play it cause im too heavy...what the ???" Not you are too fat to play that BUT you are memang FAT! Hahaha.... Ah Pui

Dreamz4ever said...

-_-

MissUnrevealed said...

OI!!! hahahaha. My louis vuitton!!! You stupid and that is NOT ME!! ISH

Pages

About me

Recent Posts

About Me

I dont bite but i like to say lame thing, bear with me and JUST LOL IT